ELT well brings together best practice from the fields of English language teaching and specialist support for neurodiverse learners ( e.g. dyslexic learners).
Open Day: 1pm – 6pm Saturday 30th September
ELT well offers:
– holistic assessments of students who may have dyslexia or other SpLDs, whatever their first language
– tuition for students to develop their language and study skills
– practical, flexible and relevant continuing professional development for teachers and assessors
– information, materials and resources for teachers and assessors who are looking for fresh ways of approaching challenging situations
– access to the latest research in the field, as it develops
Watch the video to find out more:
ELT well is happy to be collaborating with these organisations:
Personal ELT offers a personalised approach to English language teaching, designed to help students maximise their English communication skills in academic and professional contexts.
Lancaster Languages provides customised language training designed to deliver rapid results in terms of increased fluency, confidence and communicative competence.
Matthew Evens Music runs workshops for people of all ages, talents and abilities. All students have the opportunity to offer verbal or musical ideas and improvements from any starting point are guaranteed.
Dekko Comics provide an accessible medium for presenting
complex material to learners who are reading-averse. Through
the comic strips, young people are encouraged to read independently, and take in the information effortlessly.