ELT well was set up in 2005 to bridge the gap between:
English Language Teaching and
support for learners with SpLDs (such as dyslexia).
Click on the photo to find out more about Anne Margaret.
If you’re an English language professional (whichever sector you are working in: EAL, ESOL, EFL or EAP) and concerned about a learner’s progress, I can help you:
- discover what their barriers to learning are
- identify their strengths and areas of challenge, so you can tailor your teaching to their learning
- understand dyslexia and neurodiversity, and how they impact language learning
- work inclusively with your whole class, while supporting neurodiverse learners
For dyslexia professionals who are assessing or supporting people who use English as an additional language, I offer:
- appropriate materials for screening, assessment and learning development
- advice, support and training for working effectively with English language learners